Service Dogs UK trains and provides assistance dogs, selected carefully from rescue, to support veterans who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- While we are keen to become a nationwide organisation in time, we are in our early stages of development and as a result we are only currently able to consider applicants from West Sussex, Surrey and East & North Hampshire due to the practicalities of journey times.
- We carefully select dogs from rescue to become an assistance dog for a veteran, we do NOT offer assistance dog training to pets , to read more please check out our FAQ.
- Please read and download our Veteran Considerations before Applying leaflet – click here.
Our Application process is open to those veterans with PTSD who have served or are serving in…
- Armed Forces & Emergency Services (including MCA & RNLI)
- Have a clinical diagnosis of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Please send me an Application Form.
Please leave your details below so we can contact you. Please make sure you have used the CORRECT email address.
If you prefer to use our online Application Form please click here.
If you have submitted this form SUCCESSFULLY you will be sent, via email, further application details if you are within our catchment area.